As your buyer's agent, Linda Martin will:
- Take the time to uncover your needs and wants as well as what's motivating your purchase
- Educate you on current market conditions
- Find a way for you to attain as many of your needs as possible when dealing with the realities of the marketplace and/or specific financial constraints
- Research homes in the area and sort through active listings to make suggestions after cross-referencing your needs
- Help you achieve your lifestyle needs with a different set of features than originally anticipated
- Assist you in narrowing your search until you have identified your top choices
- Handle the ins and outs of the negotiation process
- Prepare all necessary forms when making an offer and/or counteroffer
- Provide oversight and follow up for any inspections deemed necessary
- Counsel you on how to handle any repairs needed on the property
- Be present at closing to ensure that all your interests are protected
Talk to Linda about finding your perfect home.
Looking for your ideal home on your own, without a Realtor, means someone else might find it first. As your buyer's agent I can zero in on the homes that best meet your requirements, arrange your showings, and negotiate the best terms and price for you.Contact Linda
Get accurate, real-time information about the area, lifestyle and market - as well as the local connections and experience necessary to ensure your home purchase will go smoothly. As a buyer, it costs you nothing to hire me to help you find and purchase a home!
Recent news for home buyers